Your first visit to The Dental Connection establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in general dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- The Dental Connection Adult's Form
- The Dental Connection Children's Form
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Privacy Practices
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about dentistry, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our
page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- Take I-95 S toward Downtown
- Take exit 1A toward Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne
- Turn left at SW 26th Rd
- Continue onto FL-913 S/Rickenbacker Causeway
- Continue to follow FL-913 S (partial toll road)
- Continue onto Crandon Blvd
- The Square will be on the right (260 Crandon Blvd)
- The Dental Connection office is located in Suite 31